December 18, 2006

Zoo and Dinner Cruise





Yesterday morning we went to the local zoo. It is very nice. We bought Sophie a stroller..she hates it. It took so much bribing to get her to ride in it. She excepted her fate in the end! lol.
Last night we went on a dinner cruise. It was very beautiful. Sophie was a social butterfly. She was just walking around playing with the other kids it was so cute. She and another little girl were holding hands.
Sophie is finally warming up to daddy. Bert is actually holding her right now! Hooray! I am taking as much advil as possible..I dont know if it was from holding Sophie or from playing "ride little horsey down to town" with Sophie but my lower back is killing me!!! We leave to come home in the morning. I will try and post one more time before we leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are adorable. This is really exciting.
love
ashley t

Anonymous said...

THAT'S A REALLY GOOD PICTURE OF YOU AND SOPHIE IN THE STROLLER.
WANDA