March 17, 2009

Loving the weather





















We had to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather so off we went to the park. It is Spring Break for the public school here and the park was very busy. I took some really cute pictures of the kids.(easy when you have such adorable subjects). Then I played around on the Mac w/ them...too fun.  
 Tyler was not w/ us because he had school/CORE.  But I missed him and felt guilty that he was trapped in a building doing Science and History while we were running around barefoot on the playground. 


10 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

when you go to your dashboard and the edit for your header, does it have four different things for your pics are they all lumped into one?

Love the new pics looks like you guys had a blast!

~Kimberly~ said...

What sweet photos! I love those little toes...precious.
We are heading out of doors ourselves today and look forward to a nice 'lil picnic.
Have a great day!

Tina said...

They are all lumped into one...

Tina said...

Have fun Kimmie..I am going around and opening windows. I hope my kids get done w/ school quickly so they can get out and enjoy the outdoors today!

Ashley said...

Those pictures are awesome! It looks like y'all had a great time. I'm loving this warmer weather. I can't wait til it's here to stay!

Michelle O said...

You take the most precious pictures!
I always enjoy looking at them.

Anonymous said...

those pics are awesome i love them

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! They look professional. Have you considered photography classes? I think you would do good with that. I love the pictures at your house also. Rachel, Ephraim,and I always comment on how your house is the bomb! :) lol, It is really nice and you made it inviting. Love you, Robin

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh we are so glad spring is here, too! Love all the pics! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,it y'all do stuff like that on a weekend, or late afternoon, we'd like to invite ourselves along! Caleb generally has no-one to hang with, so he would be in heaven!!!
HeHe, we're so rude, but we're honest about it......Karen and Caleb