December 27, 2006

Christmas Pics





Sorry I havent posted in a few days. Christmas was wonderful. God has blessed us so much and we have so much to be thankful for. Sophie had a great time. My parents bought her a the new Tickle Me Elmo, she enjoyed it from a far. The kids are doing so well adjusting to their new little sister...they love playing with her.
Sophie had a very rough night last night. She was up most of the night. She would only sleep if she was on my chest. Needless to say we are all exhausted. Our social worker called today and we had a long talk. We think it is in Sophies best interest to not have any company for a week or more. Sophie is getting confused with all of the people in and out. I think that was a lot of her problem last night. She has also been very clingy today. I really do want everyone to meet her but we just need to wait a little longer. Thanks so much for understanding!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina! Congrats! I followed your journey while you were in China. She is beautiful! Don't be afraid to tell people no. We had to do that and it really helped with Grace! We've been home 9 weeks today and it's still an adjustment. Hang in there! It's so hard when they're clingy! We aren't using our website anymore. I'm working on a blog so I'll let you know when we get it ready.

Paige Betterton
www.bringinggracehome.com

Anonymous said...

Poor little thing! I wish yall could escape to the beach house or something! Hope you guys get some rest soon. I'm praying!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Tina, What a great and unforgetable Christmas this year! You can see all over her how very happy she is with her family! Kim H