January 29, 2007

Micahs Birthday!


Micah turned 9 Friday. How did that happen? I just had him, like, well I guess it was nine years ago but still feels like yesterday to me! He is growing into a fine young man. He is so kind and compassionate...and very sensitive. He is such a blessing to us! He has a great sense of humor and keeps us laughing! We had his party at Pump It Up here in Trussville. It was so much fun...actually the most fun I have had in quite a while. I know the kids all had a blast you could see it in their faces and we were all a sweaty mess when we were through. Sophie had the time of her life and would have stayed all night long! She could not get enough of the slide. Thank you to all those who came and made this a wondeful birthday for Micah! I cant get any more pics to upload as soon as I do I will post more.

No comments: