October 17, 2006

YEE HAW BABY!!!

AHHHHHHHHH..ok God really wont give you more than you can bare!!!(see yesterdays depressed post)!! I just got a call from Karla at LL and she said she talked to their contact in China and our TA will be here the end of the month!!! YES>>>> Do you hear the Hallelujah chorus?? I do !! Oh thank you Jesus!! Ok I havent even started calling anyone yet! I just wanted to get this on here. Thank you all so much for your prayers about TA.Ok the next thing we need to pray about is that we will get a quick consulate appt!!!!

6 comments:

Monica said...

HOORAY!!! Keep us posted!!

Christie said...

Wahoo Tina tell me everything I want to know.
Christie

Adam and Cynthia Farley said...

Tina,

Cynthia again - I received the same call you did yesterday!!! I wonder if we will travel together?

Please keep in touch! I couldn't do anything yesterday!!! I was and still am a mess!!

Cynthia

Kim :) said...

Hooray for TA!! Can't wait to hear about the Consulate appointment... I am so ready to hold Sophie!

Gina said...

I'm so proud for you Tina! Now if you can only find some time to shop for that poor baby some clothes...
Gina

Anonymous said...

:0) :0)
AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to hug and spoil another niece!!
xoxoxox to Sophie

Aunt Lala