August 11, 2006

wait wait wait...

Will I ever sleep again?? That is the question. There is so much to think about who has time to sleep? When I read about the latest typhoon in China my heart was sooo heavy. It is heart wrenching when your daughter is in another country and you cannot protect her. Then I think about, When will we travel? Should we take EG? Will Bert finish his infinite list of things to do? Will my kids really do their schoolwork while I am in China? Is it ok to be taking 3 benadryl a night to sleep?? See I have all these things plus millions more going through my head.
I cannot wait to hear from my friend Marye who came home from Chengdu on Wednesday. I hope she has some news about Sophie. I just want to call her and say "WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT"!!!!!??? But I am sure she is exhausted and I am trying(trying being the keyword) to be patient. I will wait until next week but if I here ANYTHING before then I will post it here ASAP.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Tina I hope your wait will be short and you hear some good news by next week. Blake has a builder who has a daughter who lives in Chengdu. They left this week to stay with her for two weeks! Of course he didn't tell me until after they had already left.

Kim :) said...

Tina... you know that we are all here waiting with you! God is so good... He has His hands on Sophie and is watching over her for you. The Pink Dragonettes are all with you (in spirit when not physically!) I love you!

Anonymous said...

We need to make contact. Let me start by telling you who we are and that our stories are almost the same and we are also looking at Oct. and waiting on TA. our daughters are very close by to each other. Check out http:caringbridge.org/visit/gracephillips
davidcphillips1986@hahoo.com
I can not wait to show u'r blog to my wife, our daughter also has VSD but sounds like her's will need surgery though. Also we just got running this morning www.myadoptionwebsite.com then go to family sites our's Journy of the heart found on waiting to travel group.
I would really like to e-mail before hopefully meeting in Oct.