March 16, 2010

1 week


She want's her brother home!


Ok, one week down since LOA...I am hoping we receive some kind of receipt from USCIS this week saying they received our I800.

I would so love to leave on May 19th for China (if not sooner) because that will put us back home just in time for my kids Bible Quizzing finals. My kids are memorizing the books of Acts this year. Then they go compete against other kids/churches from around the state in a scholar's bowl type setting. So far, their team which consists of Micah, Elizabeth and their cousin Nick, is first in the state.If you win finals then you go to MO and compete in National's. And believe my when I say memorize it has to be word for word perfect a lot of work and time goes into it and it would be such a shame for them to miss the finals. But if we are in China it will be worth it!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hoping and praying you get that receipt soon and get to travel May 19th! Memorizing all the scripture is wonderful!

Have a great day!
Tammy