December 3, 2009



Well, our tree is up and the house is decorated. We had to do a lot of running around today for things actually not related to the adoption...I know *gasp*. Kids had dentist appointments, then had to return stuff to the store, then chinese food..I was hoping for a great fortune cookie that would say "you will travel to distant land soon"...but NO, mine said "you will find something you lost next week"...the only thing I have lost lately is my mind and I don't think it will be returning next week. Then off to the library and the kids are now at karate. I am waiting to hear from my courier if she has sent my forms on to my agency...*fingers crossed*

3 comments:

Janet said...

And when do you think your mind will return?? HEHEHE
Maybe then you could help me find my brain.

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

Yea! Like the new blog page! Did you do it? Looks great!

The Ferrill's said...

Your blog is adorable! I love all the pics on the slide show, too! I cannot believe how TALL Tyler is!
I'm so excited you're almost DTC!!!!!!! That is HUGE! Jax is going to fit right in with your sweet clan, Tina!
Love you!