September 28, 2006

S L O W road to China?

Ok well I got it from a reliable source that we might not hear anything until the end of Oct. I know it has been a possibility the whole time I just didnt want it to be a reality. Another thing is CCAA(china center of adoption affairs) is closed for a week in Oct. So that puts them behind..and also a lot of other adoption agencies dont allow their people to travel in Oct..so they will have Nov. consulate appointments. Which from what I can tell would mean that even if we did get out TA by the end of Oct. we might not be able to travel till late Nov. Who knows??? This probably does not make sense to you unless you are adopting or have adopted. It barely makes sense to me. But anyways please just keep us in your prayers for a speedy TA.
thanks so much!!!!!

No comments: