June 10, 2006

Fortune cookie

Last night Bert, EG and I ate at the japanese restaraunt here in Trussville,,,well they gave out fortune cookies at the end and here is what mine said..and I quote..
"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."
Isnt that so cool. I know we wont have our baby in 3 mos but as some very wise friends told me ..maybe we will have travel approval in 3 mos. YEAH!! Coming to get you baby Sophie Mary Ellen Bella Lilly Kate Xian Xian Pierce! lol..we cant decide on her name!

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

Remember... wise friends love you enough to pass a napkin when you order bite sized banana splits! :) Loved seeing you and EG today!!

Anonymous said...

Tina - she is beautiful! She looks a bit familiar but I can't say for sure if I have seen her before. How old is she now? I don't know when I'll be going to the CWI next, but I will certainly look for her!

Monica