January 15, 2008

Catching up... Christmas edition












I am soooo sorry it has been over a month since I updated. Life has been wonderfully busy at the Pierce home. Our Christmas and New Years were awesome. Sophie had such a blast opening her gifts. She really got into Christmas this year, last year we had only been home 3 days and we were still jet lagged. The kids all enjoyed their gifts and just being off of school and chilling.

We enjoyed baking goodies with family and friends. One special thing that happened was that we got to meet up with the Kemp family who we havent seen since we were in China last year. I have few more updates until I am caught up!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yes! An update! Finally!!! Cute pics...glad I didn't ruin the big surprise. Yikes, that was so close! I had the sick feeling in my stomach all of christmas day thinking I had given all of Bert's hard work away. haha

laurel said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! We are so happy to have the updates!